11/3/09

Scotty don't!! - ish

The band is from Glasgow, Scotland and people from Glasgow are known as Glaswegians, so I don't know if that has anything to do with their name but Glasgow and Las Vegas are definitely involved somehow :)
The song was released last year as a single and it got my attention for sure.I've also listened to the rest of the album and there were few other songs I liked.
Two chords, C and Fmaj I think...fucking brilliant.
Lyrics are awesome and generally the meaning of it is interesting.
and yes...killer scotish accent adds up to everything.
You judge yourself whose music style they picked up.They certainly have influences but my genre judging is poor.

Ok guys, enjoy it!





Extremely popular band in Europe.They're British.Maybe you've already heard of them but I'll try to introduce them to you.If you like this get yourself the rest. Good material.
Great song.hear it....





Finally my favourite, Biffy Clyro. Scotish also. They got their name by fucking with somebody's "biro" that allegedly was known as Cliffy biro. and now you get it how they got it. it is called spoonerism?!?! whatever
I like their older stuff, but generally I like their music.
Here is a great song.
Mon the biff!!!!


Biffy Clyro-Living is a Problem Because Everything Dies

JustAHotMess | MySpace Video

1 comment:

  1. i like bloc party. their first album was really good... silent alarm? this biffy clyro reminded me a lot of bad religion for reasons or other.

    ReplyDelete