3/25/10

Record Store Day



Not sure how many of you still collect vinyl, but Record Store Day is Saturday April 17th. Most stores participate and offer awesome discounts, I was in Chicago last year and I think the store had 40% off everything, free goodies, and exclusive releases. This year a huge list of bands are putting out exclusive RSD releases like The Black Keys, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Devo, Jimi Hendrix, TV on the Radio and tons more. Click here for the entire list, and support your local record store! Viva la Vinyl!

3 comments:

  1. I FINALLY HAVE A HOLIDAY TO CELEBRATE!!!!! GOOD GOD YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you lucky lucky americans! :)
    I saw lotsa good shit here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also forgot to mention that Reggies Record Store in Chicago had free hot dogs when I was there on RSD last year, good ones, not the Corn King or anything.

    ReplyDelete