9/12/09

Macedonian band




I am 100% sure that none of the members of this blog are familiar with this band called "Leb i Sol" which is famous Macedonian rock band that doesn't exist anymore.So i decided to introduce them to you, cause I thought they did the best job in promoting the original old macedonian ethno(folk) music.The members of the band lead by the guitarist Vlatko Stefanovski are one of the finest in eastern europe I believe.
I figured, since you all love music, why not explore a little bit and listen to something completely new.
I am really curious about your opinion.

4 comments:

  1. since you asked (of my opinion) i think it sounds like the opening credit sequence to a 2010 beverly hills cop remake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so funny! i was thinking of a Steven Seagal intro

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...
    I like to hear good guitar anywhere...but that's just me.
    By the way, Steven Seagal is ok blues player as far as I am concerned.
    And thanks, your opinion is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete